In the last few weeks we have learnt about:
- the need for laws in society
- Australia’s legal system including Australia’s courts
- Areas of law including the difference between public and private law
- How laws are made or changed
- How individuals can access the legal system
In this lesson we will review the Law and Society topic.
Complete the online quiz to assess what you have learnt in this topic and where you need more help from your teacher and more study!
Some other diagrams that you should look at to help with your understanding of Australia’s legal system: Who\’s who in the courtroom?