Tuvalu Climate Change SOS is a short video presentation including interviews with the people of Tuvalu. Click on the link to watch this presentation.
- How does global warming threaten the continued existence of Pacfic Islands including Tuvalu, Kiribati and The Carterets (PNG)? To answer this question, we must:
- understand the impact of global warming on sea levels Why sea level isn\’t level
- locate Tuvalu, Kiribati and the Carterets
- identify spatial characteristics of Tuvalu, Kiribati and the Carterets
- describe the impact of rising seas on homes, freshwater supplies for drinking and food production.
- Describe the actions of individuals, groups and governments to the impact of climate change on Pacific Island nations.